- An aluminium 3m x 2.5m umbrella frame
- Fully showerproof acrylic canopy
- A grey sleeve to protect the umbrella while it is not in use and during transport
- Other colours are available at a surcharge
- The stand and the weights are not included.
- Designed for the UK and Irish weather
- Probably the lightest umbrella available in the market yet strong
- Toughened aluminium frame and masts with steel reinforcing in at key points
- Waterproofed to withstand 300mm pressure
- Polyester roof sheet tensioned for optimum water flow
- Fully serviceable DIY
- Extremely easy to handle
- A strong spring system locks the canopy into an open position.
- Option to have side sheets
- Rain gutters can be made to join two umbrellas
Lambert Umbrella, 3m x 2.5m with Plain Polyester Canopy
£465.50 + VAT
The Lambert model is all manufactured from tensile aluminium reinforced at the stress joints with stainless steel. It has 12 tensioned ribs as standard. The canopy is either polyester or more robust acrylic with a scalloped or straight edge valance . Hooking points for rain gutters and side sheets are fitted every half metre inside the valance. Very good value for money.
Personalisation is available on this product. Please call us to discuss.